How To Use The New Mobile App
(1) APP STORE
If you don’t already have the Los Serranos Golf Tee Time app, go to the Apple or Android App Store to download. It is free to download.
If you have the app and are an iOS user, the previous version will automatically switch to the new version. You may be asked to update.
If you are an Android user and have the previous app, download the new app and delete the old one.
(2) ACCOUNT SET UP
- Once the download is complete, open the app.
- Proceed with account set-up. Click the person icon in the top right for account settings.
- If you are a LS Players Cardholder, use the email you entered on the card application. The system will recognize your login email and connect your account.
- To reset your password, click Reset Password to change and gain access. An email will be sent with instructions on resetting your password.
- If the system does not recognize your Players Card email, the app will automatically assign the Public player class. When you check-in at the counter, the player class can be assigned accordingly.
If you need assistance with which email you have on file, contact the Pro Shop at 909-597-1711 or Contact Us.
(3) MENU OPTIONS
The sandwich menu in the top left will provide links to the app’s features.
Use this menu or the home screen to navigate the app.
Best features of the app:
- Only 1 login for tee times and online purchases
- Displays tee times for your player class
- Interactive scorecard
- Stats Tracker
- Golf GPS
- Offer Locker specials
(4) BOOKING TEE TIMES
- Click Book Tee Times.
- Choose Player Type.
- Select Course. Once you are linked to the booking engine, you will still be able to switch to both courses for available tee times.
- Select date.
- Select how many players.
- View available tee times
(5) ONLINE TEE TIMES
The online booking engine provides available tee times 7 days in advance for Public and 8 days for LS Players.
- Tee times are listed in real-time.
- There is no service charge.
- The best available rates are online.
- Easily include both courses to see all tee times.
In the lower right corner, a Course Note may appear. This is used for course notifications. Click the Course Note button to read the notification.
(6) SIGN IN
Once you choose your tee time, you will advance to the sign-in page.
Use the email address on file with Los Serranos.
- LS Players – If you can’t remember your Players Card account email,
reach out the Pro Shop for the correct email on file (909-597-1711).
- If you can’t remember the password, click Forgot Password.
An email will be sent with instructions on resetting the password.
- New guests, click Create Account.
Accounts can be created with Facebook and Google. This is not activated for LS Players. Players must use the email address associated with their Players Card application.
For tee time cancellations, be sure you are signed in to the online reservations website. You can view all existing reservations.
- Click your name at the top right corner of the screen; this is where the sign-in button will be if you are not signed in.
- Click My Reservations to view reservations made on your account.
- Your Reservations: Click anywhere on a reservation to expand the window and see more details.
- Cancel Booking: You can click this button to attempt to cancel your booked reservation.
For tee time payment, proceed to the Pro Shop for check and payment. LS Players and LS 20/30 Cardholders are required to show their ID at check-in.
(9) OFFER LOCKER
This is where first-time download guests redeem the $5 off merchandise or golf balls in the Pro Shop. Cannot be used on rounds.
Present offer to the Pro Shop staff to redeem.